Bring home a little continental flair with French windows. The style is timeless, but these French windows have all the benefits of modern low-maintenance materials and energy-efficient design. The symmetrical opening panes are great for smaller apertures, allowing maximum ventilation.
To make great French windows, we start with great components: profiles from market leading supplier Profile 22, low-emissivity glass from SGG Planitherm, and top-quality locks, handles and hinges. You can add features such as arched heads, Georgian bars or leaded glazing to create new windows that are perfect for your home.
- Top-quality components
- 28mm double glazing as standard
- Multi-chambered frames for strength and thermal efficiency
- Highly secure locking
- Wide openings – even on smaller apertures
- Choice of white, coloured or woodgrain finishes
- Long lifespan and practically maintenance free.